Credit Control Advisor
£18,000 - £20,000 PLUS BONUS
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00 - 5:30
FREE PARKING, HEALTHCARE, PENSIION, BIRTHDAY VOUCHERS
My client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team in Swinton.
You will be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices, undergoing administration duties and following procedures.
This is a great opportunity working for an excellent organisation that look after their staff, offer future opportunities and annual bonus.
- Contacting customers for overdue invoices
- Resolving customer invoice queries and requesting credit notes
- Liaising with internal departments
- Requesting Credit Limit upgrades on accounts consistently trading over limit.
- Releasing customer orders on accounts which are credit held for overdue / over credit limit
- Actioning of overdue notices and final notice letters to customers
- Passing of seriously overdue accounts to credit control manager for legal procedures to be issued.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Excellent numeric skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of Sales and/or Purchase Ledger
- Ability to adapt.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - BOOKKEEPING
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Marketing Executive (Travel Industry)
- Ecommerce and Marketing Executive
- SALES ADVISOR - INSURANCE
- Part Time Financial Administrator
- Client Relationship Administrator
- Mortgage Advisor
- Part Time Financial Administrator / Parraplanner
- Graduate - Italian Speaking Sales Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER