VIP Executive ( Russian )
VIP Executive (Russian) - Salary £28,000 plus 15% bonus plus excellent benefits package and fantastic career development- Online Gaming Company - Gibraltar
Would you like to be a part of one of the largest and fastest growing online gaming operators? An exciting opportunity for a Russian VIP Executive has arisen within a busy but rewarding gaming team at a leading Online Gaming company in Gibraltar.
Our client is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, passionate and like minded VIP candidate.
The successful Russian VIP Executive will support, develop and increase the loyalty of the players and support the management of the online games.
This is your opportunity to be part of a highly successful organisation!
The responsibilities of the VIP Executive are as follows:
- Assist the Gaming team with day to day operations including the following;
- Create bonus templates, investigate customer accounts and play and support and maintain relationships with other teams and maximise revenues
- Retain and develop business through creation of cost effective performance based promotions and incentives
- Day to day administration of the player accounts
- Awarding bonuses to players through uploads and manual bonusing
- Manage the website and mobile channels to ensure the best customer journey on both verticals.
- Develop business through the identification of opportunities and introduction of offers, promotions, communications and support to the business, direct affiliates and commercial partners where appropriate
- Monitor and report on competitor activity to ensure we retain and grow market share across all channels
Required skills and Experience:
- Native level Russian
- Previous experience in working with and creating promotions and bonuses
- A keen interest in and knowledge of online gaming products
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); highly numerate
- Good IT skills including strong experience of MS Excel, Word and Outlook etc.) and database packages
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Strong customer skills; ability to create rapport with valued partners
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this VIP Executive role?
Apply now without delay, this is a competitive role and the client is arranging interviews with suitable candidates as soon as possible.
More Jobs from SRG
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Account and Audit Assistant Manager
- Tax Supervisor
- Dutch CS Conversion & Sales Agent
- CRM Executive
- PPC Manager
- Lead UX Designer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- CRM Executive
- Legal Assistant
- Affiliate Manager (Italian)
- Deployment Consultant
- Managed Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service - Debt Recovery
- Senior Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Customer Service Agent ( French )