Sales Manager, Redhill, £40k, Events
My client is an expanding Events, Conference & Exhibition company acquiring mutliple events every year.
The seek an experience Sales Manager who will work closely with the Sales Director to grow and manage the portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively develop existing accounts - large corporates
- Identifying new accounts and sales opportunities
- Research and build a new business list within the defined industry sectors.
Focusing on generating new business with new clients too.
- Responsible for development and achievement of sales through direct sales channel.
- Improving retention of clients and act as a key interface.
- Managing existing & future accounts through face to face and office based engagement.
- Increase commercial exhibition skills set to deliver a robust sales approach relevant to each client.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in Exhibition revenues.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Keep up to date with trends, develop an excellent understanding of your clients, products, and communicate findings to senior management.
- Attend networking events in order to raise brand within the market.
- Experience in Account Management gained within a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience of managing accounts at c-suite level.
- You will have an existing strong network of key clients and a proven track record of tangible, commercial success.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales.
Industry: Events, conferences & exhibitions
Please contact Jack at Charter for more information.
- Start: 14/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£35000 Per: annum Benefits: Bonus
- Location: Redhill,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Jack Martin
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JM56
- Posted: 2016-10-14 17:05:57 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion
- Regional Account Manager, £46K OTE 66k, Manchester
- Junior PPC Executive
- Category Manager, South Yorkshire, £35k - £45k, Consumer Goods
- Senior Events & Marketing Executive, London, £30,000, B2B Events
- Business Development Manager, £45k OTE £65k, London
- Sales Manager, Northampton, £55K, Leisure
- Account Manager, Preston, £40k, Events
- International Business Development Manager, Newport, OTE £100k
- Online Content Executive, Surrey, £22-25k, Travel
- Account Manager, London, £40k, Events
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Marketing Executive, London, £13.50ph, B2B Publishing
- Marketing Executive, London, £25k, B2B Publishing