Business Development Manager - Industrial Sales Engineer Spe
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen in this established Global specialist.
Their aggressive expansion has ensured cutting edge design and manufacturing of fluid power, hydraulics and pneumatics systems for industrial production, food processing, horticulture, agriculture, power and petrochemical industries.
They have built a fantastic reputation within the industry as one of the leading fluid power suppliers.
Their success is built on providing fast, cost effective and knowledgeable service alongside efficient local, national and international distribution.
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Petrochemical Sales Specialist
Industry: Industrial Sales Engineer Specialist
Package: £25,000 - £35,000 basic salary/£45,000 OTE + car/car allowance, phone, laptop, pension and benefits
Dedicated to providing first class customer service and projecting their full range of industrial solutions the new Business Development Manager is an important role for the company and the successful candidate would be responsible for sourcing and further developing new business within the North East along with maintaining the growth and retention of existing clients.
Expected to work well with the sales team following up leads.
We would expect to see a solid track record on sales specifically dealing within industrial production, food processing, horticulture, agriculture, power and petrochemical industries would be favourable.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with fluid power industry experience offering the successful individual the chance to develop their knowledge and skill set with potential to progress within the business.
Experience of fluid power industrial solutions desired but not essential if self-motivated to drive new revenue sales and carve out their territory.
The individual will have an eye for detail and a great ability to build relationships and trust.
You will be an outgoing and determined individual who is confident and ambitious.
For more information regarding this exciting role, APPLY NOW, Contact Jamie Champion h2 Recruit
On offer for the successful Business Development Manager is a negotiable basic salary within the regions of £25,000 -£35,000 per annum.
On top of this you will receive a very competitive commission plan £45,000 OTE based on personal and team performance along with Company Car options.
For more information on this and up to 100 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development - Promotional Merchandise- £50,000
- Business development manager –Printers - £50k basic
- Business Development - EPOS Solutions - OTE £50,000
- National sales manager – Printing solutions - £50k OTE
- Key Account Manager – Branded Merchandise - £60k
- Sales Manager - Managed Print Services (MPS) - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Director - eDiscovery - OTE £200,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Retail Sales - £30,00
- Business development executive – Office supplies/ printers -
- Business Development Manager –Cyber Security- £45,000
- Business Development Manager –Corporate Travel- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Health and Safety- £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel - £90,000 OT
- Business Development Manager – New App - £35,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager –Access Control- £85,000
- Business Development Manager –Door Entry- £75,000
- Business Development Manager- Sports Equipment – £60,000
- Business Development - Emergency Lighting - OTE £45,000
- Business Development - X-Ray Security - OTE £70,000
- Business Development - Retail Security - OTE £60,000