Parts Trade Sales Manager
Parts Trade Sales Manager
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 Basic £40,000 OTE + Company Vehicle
Are you a successful Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Local Business Manager or someone with a proven sales background within the automotive industry looking for a new challenge?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations.
We cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First' into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Parts Trade Sales Manager to join our dealership in Sittingbourne.
Parts Trade Sales Manager Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing customer relationships and keeping them up to date with regards to upcoming products and events
- Maintaining first class customer service at all times
- Promoting the sales and distribution of parts to B2B customers in the local area ensuring the achievement of monthly targets
- Develop and grow partnerships with local businesses in the area by being proactive and strategic with new business development
- Maintain and develop the VTC customer database
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, prices and key competitors
- Maintain effective liaison with relevant VTC parts sales staff and Parts Manager
- Keeping up to date with market developments
The ideal Parts Trade Sales Manager
- Dynamic and have a passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Self-Starter with the ability to develop business under own initiative
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be proficient with Microsoft Office with the ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently
- A full clean driving licence
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team