Process Modeller/Process Engineering Modeller
This role is for a Process Modeller or a Process Engineer modeller
One vacancy has arisen in the Plant & Process Optimisation Team to provide technical support using a combination of process modelling
and other analytical resources for a range of nuclear customers.
Your work will support our key commercial customers (e.g.
Sellafield Ltd.), the continued safe and efficient operation or decommissioning of nuclear
fuel cycle facilities and important national research and development programmes.
The key duties of this role are:
* Undertaking of customer-funded programmes of work in Plant & Process Optimisation Team.
* Undertaking technical and research
programmes as part of an integrated team including chemical modellers, experimental scientists and engineers.
* Maintain and develop process models.
* Carry out simulations and report results to stakeholders.
* Interpret model results and provide support to stakeholders based on conclusions.
* Production of high
quality technical work and dissemination through high quality report writing.
* Any applicants would be expected to hold a relevant degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline at least at 2(i) level.
* Proficiency using process modelling software; either gPROMS or ACM.
* Problem solving skills.
* Good mathematical and computer literacy.
* Ability to work in a team and good communications skills
* Experience of nuclear decommissioning and/or reprocessing.
* Experience in use of other process modelling tools
or software languages useful
* Experience of carrying out model verification
Please be aware
This role is in Warrington
If you have the experience required & are interested in this role, please call me, James Christie , on 0208 747 2169 or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a number of other Nuclear industry roles to fill so please visit our website below for more information
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: 240 Per Day
- Location: Warrington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Contact: James Christie
- Tel: 02087472169
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PEM
- Posted: 2016-10-14 17:08:25 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Property Manager
- Senior Surveyor
- CCDO Demolition Operatives
- Commercial Manager
- Project/Interface Engineer
- Project Engineer
- CCDO Gold Card Supervisor
- Dumper Driver
- ProjectEngineer - Mechanical
- Demolition Operative
- Contracts Manager - NHS
- IPAF Operator
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Engineer
- Welfare Operative
- Works Delivery Manager