Primary Teaching Assistant
THE SCHOOL: This 3 form entry primary school are well-respected with a positive presence in the local community.
They aim to support pupils not only in terms of academic achievement but also in their moral, spiritual and physical development and are looking for like-minded support staff to join their team.
THE ROLE: They are looking for a flexible, proactive and confident Teaching Assistant to join their school from 31st October for the full academic year with the view for extension to a permanent post for the right candidate.
The successful TA will be required to work across all Key Stages, providing classroom support and interventions where required.
TO APPLY: Please contact Thames Teachers or email your applications to find out more about this role and to apply.
Thames Teachers will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school.
Offers are subject to vetting checks.
THAMES TEACHERS: We are a small but effective agency, run by teachers.
We specialize in recruiting for and on the behalf of London based schools only.
We cover long-term, permanent and daily recruitment requirements for schools in Greater London.
We are fast becoming known as the agency that provides an excellent service while paying the highest rates, GUARANTEED!
More Jobs from Thames Teachers
- Cover supervisor South East London
- 1:1 Part time SEND TA
- SEND TA
- Head of Drama
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- HEAD OF MUSIC/MUSIC TEACHER
- Graduate TA - Secondary - Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
- RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
- ENGLISH TEACHER - SEND SCHOOL
- DRAMA TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 4 TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 5 TEACHER
- School Secretary / Administrator
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- YEAR 5 PRIMARY TEACHER
- Part time nursery nurses East London