Regulatory Manager - International Environment- Paris
For one of our Crop Protection Clients, we are looking for a Country Registrations Manager to join a pan-European team.
This client has seen year on year growth and are continually expanding internationally, and with a new pipeline of products, their growth is set to continue.
This client has been going from strength to strength over the past few years and have a and existing portfolio of products that have allowed them to keep a competitive edge in a crowded market place.
This is an exciting time for someone with a background in Product Registrations to work with an innovative portfolio of new products while keep you mentally stimulated and professionally challenged.
You will be joining a small local team in Paris but working alongside over 25 regulatory professionals across Europe with the common goal of getting product to market as quickly and efficiently as possible so you will be surrounded by motivated and dedicated colleagues.
And of course, there are further plans to expand this team with a view to grow consistently in coming years which could offer the strong possibility of international management if that is how you see your career progressing.
- A scientific education within a related field
- Strong product registrations experience under 1223/2009
- Additional regulatory knowledge with molecules will be a major advantage
- Strong project management skills
- A professional proficiency in English with French being a bonus
If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a growing company, feel free to send your CV in an MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call (+33) 01 76 75 33 40
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Plant Portection / Crop Protection / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / Molecule / Agriculture / Farming
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris