MASH Social Worker - West Midlands - Quick Start
Looking to get started in your next social work role? Apply now.
My client, based near Wolverhampton, is looking for Social Workers in its MASH Team, they are looking to get candidates into the authority quickly, if you are actively looking this could be perfect.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 2 Years Post Qualifying Experience.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preperation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- European Technical Manager - Regulatory
- Pharma/Diagnostics KAM - Nuclear Medicine - CH
- Technical Regulatory Specialist - QHSE, REACH
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 20th
- Trilingual Brand Lead-strategy and opps-Zurich
- Junior Product Manager-Step into Pharma-Swiss
- Occupational Therapist - Training provided
- Night Support Worker - Start ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- Regulatory Manager - Agrochemicals - home working!
- Regulatory Specialist - Safety Data Sheets, REACH
- MSL Italia-Responsabilita Nazionale
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Exciting Opportunities for Jan
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
- Form F Assessors Required - Cornwall
- Form F Assessors Required - Thames Valley
- Research Assistant – Parallel Synthesis – Denmark
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Global Chemical Regulatory Manager - lead a team