Information Security Officer - CISSP, Governance and Technical
Information Security Officer - CISSP - Governance and Technical
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Information Security Officer to work for a market leader.
You will provide assurance on the operations of the Information Security architecture and support on change / security review activities.
A key responsibility will be the implementation and development of security architecture standards and supporting framework, and providing support to technical solution architects to ensure solutions and processes provide the appropriate level of protection to information and information systems.
Finally the role holder will be expected to deputise for the Head of Information Security when needed.
Key Result Areas:
Oversee the mix of internal and external parties that operate elements of the information security architecture from a security perspective.
Assure that they are operating in compliance with the set standards, processes and contracts that govern their work in this respect.
Operate and manage protection goals, objectives and metrics to be consistent with strategic plans and risk appetite.
Protection responsibilities will include IT and non IT information security, and excludes physical and human security.
Information protection responsibilities will include network security architecture, network access and monitoring policies and more.
Maintain relationships with external agencies, partners and peers to support an ongoing general and specific awareness of Information Security threats.
Work with outside consultants as appropriate for independent security audits, scheduled tests and other security proving activities.
Support the planning and delivery of the information security strategy including the development of, and agreement to, the strategy itself and the associated delivery roadmap.
You will need:
Extensive experience of information security and security architecture.
Experience working in complex technical environments
Knowledge and practical experience in the application of security architectures covering both applications and infrastructure
A strong understanding of the business relevance of information risks and the current trends and developments in information security
Knowledge and experience of networking / operating system security concepts
Able to liaise with key stakeholders of all levels
Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written
CISSP or equivalent security qualification
Travel out of country 1-2 days per month is likely.
More Jobs from E-Resourcing Ltd
- Front-End Developer - Node.js
- SAP BI/BO Senior Consultant
- SAP BW HANA Consultant - Principal Consultant
- SAP BI/BW Consultant - Permanent
- SAP HANA Technical Architect - Permanent
- C# Developer - London - Pricing Applications
- BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Senior BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Senior Network Engineer
- Security Analyst - IT / SIEM
- SAP VIM Consultant - Contract - West London
- Enterprise Architect/Cloud/Security/SAP £110,000 Pa
- IT Project Manager / Junior Project Manager - Law Experience
- Java Developer - Java / Scala
- SEO/Social Media Consultant - Digital Marketing
- Customer Service Manager / Operations Manager - FS / Payments
- Server Migration Contractor - Storage, SAN, VMWare, Linux