Customer Relations Executive
Do you have previous customer relations experience within the travel industry? This established luxury tour operator is looking for a Customer Relations Advisor to deal with complaints.
The successful candidate must come from a complaint handling background and must have excellent letter writing skills.
, Manage travel agent, solicitor or customer complaints within a respectable time frame
, Act as the referent to all departments with regard to legal commercial advice
, Contribute and participate, when requested, in crisis management situations involving our customers (before departure, during their stay and upon their return)
, Be responsible for answering all Customer complaints, respecting the time delay
, Be co-responsible with the Sales & Customer Service Centre Manager in producing the booking conditions for each season
Skills and Specifications:
, Customer Relations experience, either in the Travel Industry or other areas.
Legal expertise (or good understanding of application of British Law in CR cases).
, Client oriented, problem solving, excellent written communication skills.
, Word, Excel, Power point.
Training on Internal software will be delivered internally.
, English (knowledge in French is a plus)
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £25,000
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role and wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 347 5060
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Consultant , Glasgow
- Flights Consultant - Greater Manchester
- Insurance Sales Executive (DECEMBER STARTS)
- Cruise Specialist Consultant North Derbyshire
- Part Time Travel Specialist North Northamptonshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Business Development Manager. Aberdeen
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Travel Manager
- Luxury Worldwide Leisure Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant (Asia Specialist)
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Manager, Ayrshire
- Product and Trading Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Customer service Executive
- Travel Consultant - Cruise
- Transport Assistant - Tour Operations
- Tour Operations- Database Admin Supervisor
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker