Consultant Nurse - RNLD
£55,000 - £60,000 Per annum
40 hours per week
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified RNLD to work as Consultant Nurse in the Birmingham service.
In your role you will be a key member of the multidisciplinary team and report into the Director of Nursing & Governance.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, with a real drive to deliver the highest calibre of nursing leadership, clinical governance and patient safety.
Our client is a nationwide provider of services to adults and adolescents with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs and they require a Staff Nurse for their independent hospital near West Heath in south Birmingham.
The hospital provides assessment and treatment for up to 30 men and women with autism including Asperger's syndrome, who are also living with a learning disability and complex needs.
The service can also support people who may be detained under the Mental Health Act and those who present with behaviours perceived as challenging or with difficulties with social engagement.
- RNLD qualified
- Educated to Master level in clinical practice/First Degree in clinical practice plus post graduate qualification.
- Must be a driver with a valid UK licence
- Car allowance
- Access to retailer discount scheme
- Life cover at 1 x annual salary
- Personal development opportunities
- Relocation package (optional)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Martyn Cahill at Recruiting for Care on 0151 545 5336.
Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and a member of the Recruiting for Care team will be in touch within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Norwich
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Stockton Thornaby
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Thornaby
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist