Quality Engineer - A truly integrated position
For our client in the Bremen area of Germany, we are looking for an ambitious, social engineer who wants to work in an interdisciplinary environment with many different people.
What is this position?
The position is located in the Bremen area of Germany, just one hour from the internationally famous and well-connected Hamburg.
As Production Quality Engineer you are a critical part of the quality control team, but you will be involved with the entire production.
You are responsible for corrective and preventive action (CAPA) and make sure that the production is FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 and 14971 compliant.
Together with your diverse and highly qualified team, you develop the systems and methods to observe, prevent and solve issues.
You communicate with the management and teams across production stages and oversee that the system is implemented as planned.
In addition to the above, the position offers a competitive salary and progression opportunities in a multinational company.
You must have experience with the ISO standards of the Medical Devices industry, as well as FDA and risk management experience.
In addition to that you ideally have:
- A science or engineering degree or a similar education
- German Knowledge is a bonus, but not required, if you are willing to start learning the language.
- English on a professional level, unless you have German on a professional level
- 3+ years of experience in quality management, incl.
CAPA experience in the medical devices industry
- Experience with relevant software, especially statistics software.
To have access to this opportunity, please send your CV as a word document (.doc) to the e-mail address below, or give me a call if you'd like to have a confidential chat with me about this or other open positions.
Phone: +49 8921 093 364
Please use ref.
Nonstop Medical Devices is a specialist recruitment company in the medical devices market.
Our consultants are specialized in their respective fields to ensure that we understand the needs and skills of the companies and people we work with.
SEO - Quality Assurance, Quality manager, quality assurance, quality, risk Management, capa
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London