Contract Support Administrator
Our client are looking for a Contract Support Administrator to work at their offices in Milton Keynes.
You will be working on a property maintenance contract.
The role will involve taking responses for property repairs - leaks, broken windows, doors, electrical failures etc, booking engineers to carry out repairs and raising purchase orders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administration skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Previous experience of working for a property maintenance organisation is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
The hours of work are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This is initially for 6 to 8 weeks, and is an excellent opportunity to work for an established national Facilities Management company who have a strong reputation within the industry.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)