Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
It give enormous pleasure on behalf of this fabulous and I really mean fabulous nursing home, to be recruiting a Clinical Lead.
Nuts and Bolts of the Opportunity - Clinical Lead Nurse
This home is rated as Good by the CQC, the residents, relatives and staff rate it as Outstanding.
40 hour contract, shifts run 8 - 8, Ratios are 4:1 Carers, 15:1 Nurses.
One clinical shift a week, remaining shifts will be supernumary, supporting training and developing other carers and nurses to achieve their potential.
Holiday 5.6 weeks, NMC fees paid, Uniforms provided, Meals on Duty, Revalidation Support, External training as required.
About the Home - Clinical Lead Nurse
It is beautiful, set in a gorgeous location, far from the madding crowd, with its own accommodation at an extremely reduced rate.
66 bedded, all single, all ensuite, all beautiful.
Activities coordinators x 2 offer week long activities for the residents.
What you'll do
Leading the nursing team, you will make certain that we fully meet residents' medical, physical and emotional requirements.
Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents' safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
You will work with newly qualified nurses, giving them your support and experience, in completing a preceptorship programme.
Who you are
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
To apply for this job, call Emma Mansell in confidence.
This Nursing Home also has two residential houses where staff can live at a ridculously cheap rate of £350pcm including all bills
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Area Manager
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director
- Home Manager
- Head of Care
- Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential - Wiltshire
- Nursing Home Nurse - 36 / 48 hour contracts available