Water Hygiene Engineer 19k-23k+o/t+vehicle Yorkshire
WATER TREATMENT SERVICE ENGINEER
My Client provides a full range of water hygiene and treatment compliance services.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Water Hygiene Engineer to cover Central & South Yorkshire.
Ideally you will be based in or around the Sheffield/Doncaster/York areas.
Main Duties: To carry out a variety of analytical water testing, chemical dosing, inspections, Installation, equipment servicing, cleaning and monitoring tasks on water systems on client sites in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
, Analysis of cooling towers, boilers, closed systems when required.
, Plumbing activities including but not limited to deadleg removal, installation and servicing of plant and equipment.
, Carrying out cleaning and chlorination on both hot and cold water systems and cooling towers.
, Carry out temperature monitoring
, Conduct routine sampling and analysing of water systems and be able to interpret results
, Maintaining and installing chemical dosing systems.
, TMV Service and Fail Safe Testing
, To assist and advise Water Treatment Maintenance Technicians as necessary
, To use the IT system in use by the Company at any time
, To produce accurate reports as required
, To maintain and build good working relationships with the clients
, Travel as required outside of area if necessary to assist other Engineers or during busy periods.
, To stay overnight on occasions if necessary
, To undertake training as required
, To comply with all Company policies and procedures
Skills Qualifications and experience required for this role:
, GSCE English, Maths and Science Grade C or above (or equivalent)
, Previous experience as a Service Engineer or equivalent within the Water Treatment Industry
, Knowledge of Legionella Legislation and compliance requirements
, Knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety in connection with the work
Professional plumbing qualifications
Excellent Customer Service
Strong communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
Basic - intermediate IT skills with Microsoft based packages
Report writing skills
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Berks/Surrey - 20-24k
- UPS Service Engineer - South East
- Senior Audio Visual / AV Service Engineer - South East
- Pre-Commissioning Engineer - BSRIA - South East
- AV / VC Pre-Sales Engineer - Greater Manchester
- Water Treatment Service Technician - Home Counties
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - London / Home Counties
- Audio Visual Systems Design Engineer
- Service Engineer - Air Compressor - Hampshire
- Account Manager - UPS / Power Electronics
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Consultant - Midlands
- Audio Visual Pre-Sales Engineer - 30-33k basic + benefits
- Water Treatment Service Technician - North West
- Business Development Sales / Account Manager - Water Hygiene
- Water Treatment Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hot Tub & Spa Install Engineer - U.K Roles
- Audio Visual / VC Installation Engineer
- Legionella Consultant - Midlands
- AV / Audiovisual Design Consultant - London - c50k
- Structural Engineer