A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist/Facilities Co-Ordinator to join one of Scotland's leading Law Firms.
Based in their dynamic offices in the centre of Edinburgh, the purpose of the role is to provide a first class service to all clients whilst supporting the office and its staff.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling all telephone calls and directing where necessary
- Welcoming clients into the office
- Manage the booking system for meeting rooms
- Maintain all stock including catering supplies and stationery
- Open and distribute mail
- Ensure that all electrical equipment is operational
- Liaising with external contractors
- Ensure the highest level of service at all times
- General Ad Hoc Office tasks
To be considered for this fantastic new opportunity, my client will only consider candidates who offer the following skills and experience:
- Positive, ‘can do' attitude
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to all tasks
- Previous experience within a corporate environment
- Strong personality
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
- Professional telephone manner with first class communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
In return, my client offers a highly competitive starting salary for the right candidate, working Monday - Friday, 8am - 5.45pm.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- German Customer Care Representative
- Legal Cashier - 6 Month FTC
- Legal Secretary - Private Client
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor - NEW!
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Mixed Tax Senior
- IT Account Manager
- Senior Manager Audit
- Spanish speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Administrator (TEMP & URGENT)
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor - 3mth contract NEW!
- IT Team Leader
- Team Leaders
- Legal Secretary - Rural
- Customer Service Advisor (6mth Contract) - NEW!
- Claims Technician - Loss Adjusting
- Senior SampleManager LIMS Consultant