Sales Manager (Education and Training Sector)
£30,000 - £35,000 OTE £50,000
My client a training provider are looking for an experienced Sales Manager.
Ideally you will have worked in a training or education environment previously with an understanding of Apprenticeships.
The ideal candidate will have extensive sales experience with the Further Education/Work-based learning sector, with the ability to motivate, lead and manage a small but growing sales team.
Excellent communication skills to take internal and external customers on a journey are paramount, as well as tenacity and commercial acumen.
- To work closely with sector Programme Managers to align sales activity to Assessor-Trainer capacity.
Planning the necessary geographical campaigns to fill/maintain caseload targets.
- To strategically plan sales activity/campaigns to achieve monthly contract/budget profiles (by sector, age and level).
Effectively planning a minimum of 3-months out.
- Lead, coordinate and manage a small but growing internal sales team (telesales consultants); setting individual targets, monitoring activity, completing monthly one-to-one's and annual appraisals.
- To coordinate activity of a 3rd party (external) lead generation company.
Guiding campaigns, maintaining daily contact, monitoring performance/ROI and attending monthly contract meetings.
- Overall responsibility for achieving monthly Apprenticeship/Traineeship enrolment targets.
- Tracking planned enrolments and ‘hot leads' and submitting an accurate weekly forecast to COO.
- Develop our CRM system to improve data integrity, productivity, efficiency and reporting.
- Organise and chair weekly sales meetings.
- To attend and represent the company at networking events, forums, career conventions and industry shows.
- To prepare and deliver professional presentations to potential partners and stakeholders.
- To work closely with SMT to manage key accounts/employer relationships.
- Strong sales, business development and account management experience within the apprenticeship sector.
- Excellent understanding of the sales process to turn leads into profitable business.
- Show strategic sales vision and ability to identify and develop commercial opportunities as the business grows.
- Evidence of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders in the skills sector.
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and implications of the apprenticeship levy and the future landscape of the education and skills industry.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive
- GRADUATE PA ROLE
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- Graduate Account Manager