I.T. PM role in Gorgeous Freiburg
Seeking an opportunity in I.T.
Project Management in a great location? A vacancy just opened up at a German branch of a major pharmaceutical company.
My client is seeking an I.
Project Manager, competent in ERP, CRM and MS Dynamics.
Language requirements are professional French OR English - along with German, however, limited fluency is acceptable.
You'd be living in the beautiful medieval city of Freiburg. Whether you're looking for a buzzing social life in a university city or quiet, hiking opportunities in the surrounding highlands - this is the place.
Whatever is your personal preferance, you'll have the opportunity for a good work-life balance.
Catch your eye? Give me a call at +44 (0) 20 7940 2105 for a private discussion of the role, and ask to be transfered to Nadia or send me an email at N.Kotaishova@nonstop-recruitment.com
Not the right fit for you, but suitable for a friend - refer them! Should their application be successful, you'll receive £250 from us in high street vouchers as a way to say thanks.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Freiburg, Germany, German, French, English, job, I.T., IT, information technology, pharma, pharmaceutical, computer science, ERP, CRM, MS Dynamics, MS programming, SQL Server, IIS administration, project manager, project management, PM, role, work
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!