L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
Job Title: L&D Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Location: London and Home Counties
Are you an experienced and talented L&D professional who is commercially minded and has the gravitas able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders?
Do you have experience of leadership development, people management and operating the full training life-cycle?
Are you looking to make your mark on a large and growing business?
If the answer to these questions is yes than Williams Kent wants to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior L&D consultant to join the team and drive the development and implementation of learning and development initiatives on a global scale.
This role provides the right individual with a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the shaping and evolution of our talent development and retention strategy.
, Conduct functional-wide needs analysis on a national scale with senior business leaders and HR Business Partners to establish learning and development needs to support the future growth of the organization
, Coach and implement leadership development for the business
, Scope, develop, and design learning initiatives that can be executed on a global scale easily adapted to suit local and regional audiences
, Produce training content that is innovative in approach and demonstrates alignment to the business priorities at all times
, Facilitate instructor-led initiatives as required and provide the necessary upskilling to internal resources to enable regional-wide implementation of learning and development initiatives.
, Work with senior stakeholders and HR business to establish the competencies and skills needed for critical roles
, Support the implementation of talent identification processes that provides robust assessment and identification of talent potential across all levels in the organization
, Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an L&D function - ideally in a regional or global capacity
, Proven track record in talent management, leadership development or organization development with a medium to large sized organization
, Solid experience in the full training cycle including design, facilitation and end to end program management
, Capable of working in a matrix reporting structure and managing multiple stakeholders
, Able to work independently and with a high degree of autonomy
, Ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with senior business and HR leaders
, Experience in talent identification and succession planning processes and development conversations
This role requires a senior L&D professional and has scope for flexible working arrangement.
If you fit the job specification and are excited by the prospect of working with an innovative and growing company, please contact Fiona McQuinn on 0330 3352624 or send you CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Reward Manager
- HR Manager, 6 month FTC, Warwickshire, Circa £45K
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus