Senior Supervising Social Worker- Flexible Working -North West
This is an opportunity for a fostering social worker to join a growing IFA to cover their operations in the North West, covering Liverpool - Merseyside.
The IFA is looking for a social worker with supervisory experience who has worked directly within fostering and who would like to grow and develop with the IFA, offering you stability and career progression.
Their Ofsted status indicates their reputation for great management, support and general staff happiness.
You will be part of a small team with a family feel, receiving plenty of support with continuous professional development.
Your role will encompass the entire process of fostering; from recruitment, assessment, training, supervising and completing annual reviews.
This offers you variety in the role, where no day is the same.
Duties will include:
- Recruiting and assessing prospective carers.
- Delivering Skills to Foster training
- Supervising carers in their own home
- Support newer members of staff as the charity develops
Requirements for the role:
- Three years post qualifying experience within fostering, ideally within an IFA
- A diploma or equivalent qualification and HCPC registration
- Have a car and driving license
Not the job you're looking for? With a dedicated fostering team, NonStop have a range of fostering opportunities that come through us.
Our knowledgeable consultants are on hand to answer any questions.
Feel free to get in touch and we can help you find your perfect role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0207 940 2100.
Know someone suitable? NonStop Care offers a generous £200 referral fee if you put us in touch with a successful candidate.
Key words: Supervising social worker, Fostering, Independent Fostering Agency, IFA, Fostering Charity, Foster Carers, Senior Supervising Social Worker, Skills to Foster, Form F assessments, Home based, Work From Home.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Sales - Polymers&Additives - Germany - +/-80k€
- Snr Process Engineer -Personal Care- E80,000+
- Buyer - .
- Nuclear Senior Process EngineerNW UK