SALES EXECUTIVE - Shrewsbury
SALES EXECUTIVE (West Midlands Based with National Remit)
Between £25-30K + Car Allowance and unlimited OTE
Our client is a highly credible and well established organisation within their field, specialising in all aspects of tube manipulation and already working with some of the most recognised brands in their industry.
As an expert of all things “metal”, our client has a reputation of delivering quality products and as a result of recent successes have decided to increase their focus on sales to support the strategic plans moving forward.
Established for more than 100 years, our client is known to be one of the first companies to combine the accuracy of tube laser machine with having the best tube manipulation machinery on the market and are therefore looking to appoint a dedicated and results focussed individual.
- To source, target and win new business.
- To find and build solid relationships with new customers in order to promote and sell the company's portfolio of services.
- To work within a defined strategy, actively and professionally supporting other parts of the sales cycle - from lead generation to closing deals and effective hand over to the team.
- To Identify and target valuable emerging markets and opportunities.
- To serve as our representative at business encounters including industry events.
- To identify key markets and national prospect opportunities, with an initial focus on the West Midlands and surrounding counties.
- To effectively plan and prioritise all sales activity by ensuring maximum output and productivity by spending at least 3 days per week in the field.
- To continually keep abreast of the competition by attending relevant networking meetings and other related industry events in order to identify new opportunities.
- To work in partnership with internal colleagues in the development of quotations and other sales related activities as required.
- A minimum of 3+ years' direct sales experience within a similar industry.
- Driven by targets and motivated to deliver high performance results.
- A confident individual with a positive and proactive approach to their work.
- Commercial focussed with an attitude for “excellent customer service”.
- Familiar with and comfortable discussing pricing, budgets and costings.
- An exceptional communicator, with the confidence in delivering presentations.
- Can demonstrate and encourage a structured/organised approach to daily tasks.
Full UK driving licence
To apply for this fantastic position please click on the apply button.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Bar & Restaurant Manager - Newcastle under Lyme
- Hotel Deputy General Manager - Newcastle
- Gastro Pub Management Opportunities - Maidenhead
- Pub General Manager - Aspley Guise
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Huntingdon
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Self Employed
- Retail Store Manager - Berkhamsted
- Shift Supervisor/Duty Manager - Wembley
- Retail Assistant Manager - Henley
- Retail Store Manager - Hunstanton - Fashion
- Retail Supervisor - Hatfield - 30 hours!
- Retail Store Manager - Livingston - Homeware
- Sales Associate - Luxury - Mayfair
- Store Manager - Hair & Beauty - Aldershot
- Store Manager - Health & Beauty
- Barista/Team Member - Wandsworth
- Sales Floor Manager - Coventry - Part Time!!
- Sales Floor Manager - Slough - Leading Retailer
- Assistant Manager Manchester
- Branded Restaurant Manager - Hemel Hempstead