Pump Engineer 25k+van+benefits South West
PUMP ENGINEER CIRCA£25k + VEHICLE + BENEFITS SOUTH WEST
SERVICE / MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN - PUMPS AND SYSTEMS
One of my pumps clients currently has an excellent opportunity for an electrically biased Service Engineer who also has good understanding and experience of Mechanical Engineering.
Qualified to 17th edition you should be comfortable with the installation of electrical systems, motors and controls on both three and single phase.
Primary duties will be repair and maintenance of company product, including fault finding and rectification of electrical and mechanical systems.
Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics would be an advantage.
Based in their workshop near Bath, with UK and possibly overseas travel required, the successful applicant will be a self-starter and once established be capable of working with a minimum of supervision.
The company offers a competitive salary with bonus, company vehicle, mobile phone, expenses, 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays per year and the opportunity to join a friendly growing company offering competitive and innovative pump solutions in many diversified markets.
The vacancy would suit an applicant who is currently working is a multi-discipline maintenance role in a manufacturing or process industry.
They cover mainly the south west, but have customers in the UK mainland in Scotland, Ireland and Wales and complete several export contracts
Saudi, Pakistan etc..
So it's possible for travel away within the UK and overseas.
You will need to be able to commute to the office as a lot of the work will be based in the workshop in Radstock.
They need someone self-motivated, commercially astute, with a background of achieving targets, not too proud to do paperwork required to keep records up to date and capable of fitting into a small team who all get on well together at workl.
They cover all types of clients from members of the public in their homes to Blue Chip companies so being able to communicate at all levels is essential
Salary initially around £23k to £25k depending on your experience, Works Van, mobile phone, reasonable out of pocket expenses.
They don't pay overtime currently, but do pay bonuses, which has been up to £5K at the end of the financial year, + and interim bonus at Christmas.
Pension after qualifying probation period.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer - Surrey
- CCTV and Intruder Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire Alarm Sales Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Fire and Security Sales Manager - London
- Legionella Risk Assessor 25k-30k + Car Berkshire
- Water Treatment Eng/Risk Assessor 25k-30k+van Midlands
- Water Treatment Engineer 24k-30k+o/t+van SE London/Kent
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Glasgow - 18-22k
- Environmental Services Team Leader 25k-28k+Vehicle Dartford
- Water Hygiene Technician 23k-27k+o/t+vehicle M25/London
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Cantebury
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - St Leonards-on-Sea
- Nursing Home Manager - Skelmersdale
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Brighton
- Registered Nursing Home Manager - Taunton
- Care Home Manager - Epping
- UPS Service Engineer - Midlands & North