Finish University As The New Ecologist
With over 50 years as the worlds leading sports environmental consultancy, my client is looking to continue to expand across the North of the UK.
With a client base that boasts household names and an ever growing project list, you won't be short of the work for your first step into the ecology market.
My client is looking for a graduate or experienced Assistant Ecologist to join their team before the end of the year.
This will be a client focussed position and will allow you to meet with professionals in the sports industry every day.
As well as a unique opportunity to see a range of sport sites across the country, this position also allows you to work consistently in the field and gain experience with a range of species and habitats.
To apply for this role, you must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Hold a relevant degree in Ecology
- CIEEM membership
- Confidence in public speaking
- Report writing experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Full UK drivers license
This is a rare opportunity that separates itself from other positions by having a core focus on continuously developing new relationships with clients.
As well as this, with offices around the world you can grab the opportunity to travel internationally in the near future.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German