Staff Nurse Outpatients
We are seeking a capable and enthusiastic Staff Nurse for our client's busy Outpatient Department based in a comfortable greenbelt community in Surrey.
Vacancies exist at several sites between M25 Junctions 9-12.
This post is a full-time position, but our client is open to candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Outpatient Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Working with the some of the South East's most experienced consultant surgeons and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, our client provides outstanding Outpatient nursing care, with the aid of state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with valid NMC Registration.
At least one year's UK-based experience in an acute Surgical or Outpatient setting.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself and family
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
For a summary of all current Medic International Outpatient/Pre-Assessment roles click HERE; and for all General Nursing jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£26k - 31k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGO423/GS
- Posted: 2016-10-14 20:14:17 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Senior Ophthalmology Nurse - Community & Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Hospital Radiographer: Senior 1 (CT/MRI)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- Practice Nurse
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 7)
- Theatre Manager