Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Neuro Complex Care team at their impressive purpose-built Neurological Care and Neuro-Rehab Centre based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
This is a full-time post; our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking a part-time hours opportunity, but fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Neuro Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading independent provider of specialist neurological care for people aged 18 onwards with physical conditions, restricted mobility, difficult and diverse behaviours.
This centre provides an outstanding level of nursing care, working with both the patient and their families to create personal prescribed care programmes to suit the patient’s specific needs.
Being a family-owned and operated organisation offers their employees a refreshing sense of community spirit in the workplace, in addition to a bespoke training and development program.
The centre is situated in Milton Keynes, the fastest-growing town in the UK.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement).
Minimum of one year's post-registration experience in Neuro Rehab or Neurology nursing.
Besides a bespoke training and development program, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Occupational pension scheme with employer contribution
- Up to 33 days annual leave; paid sick leave, and financial recognition for long service
- Accident and illness insurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A health cash plan which provides cash contributions towards health maintenance costs including dental and optical.
- Life insurance cover and death in service benefit
- Employee assistance programme; 24 hours, 365 days a week
- Subsidised meals
For a summary of all current Medic International Neuro & Rehabilitation Jobs click HERE
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£25k - 30k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSN516/01
- Posted: 2016-10-14 20:23:56 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Manager - Nursing and Dementia Care Home
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - A&E
- Ward Manager-Mental Health (CAMHS)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Medicine
- Charge Nurse-Mental Health (CAMHS HDU)
- MRI Radiographer P/T (18.75 Hrs)
- Deputy General Manager - Neurology Care Centre
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner (Multi-Skilled)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Locum Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - ITU (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Theatre (Cardiac) Scrub Practitioners
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Surgical (Band 6/7)
- Hospital Physiotherapist: Senior 2 (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward (Band 5/6)
- Physiologists - Register for future Opportunities
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 6)
- Hospital Occupational Therapist: Senior 2 (Band 5/6)