Business Travel Consultant (PT or FT), West Yorks
Are you looking for a fresh Business Travel challenge, within a fresh, successful and busy team located in West Yorkshire.
Part time or full time.
I am thrilled to be recruiting for this exciting Business Travel Consultant position, for this fantastic company.
I am pleased to bring you this Business Travel vacancy for a genuinely lovely company who rarely recruit due to excellent staff retention and pride themselves on being so successful.
The core duty is to manage Business Travel clients that this company have serviced for many years, big and small.
Daily responsibilities, include:
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service to established, loyal and valued clients with accounts being with this company for many years.
- Book your clients business travel needs, suited their needs and offering options.
- Work on GDS, daily.
- Maintain the company standards, within this friendly team.
The successful candidate will be suitably experienced and possess high standards of customer service and communication skills.
This genuinely lovely business have a really fantastic work ethic with all the staff, within this small team, having been here many years as have the clients.
They pride themselves on being a happy & friendly office so this is a genuinely great place to work.
Candidates will use their GDS knowledge & experience daily (Galileo but can cross train from Sabre or Amadeus, no problem) and use their strong people skills daily.
There is a competitive salary on offer, experience depending and this opportunity can see you settle into a strong, friendly team progressing personally & professionally.
On this rare occasion, my client will look at 3 days per week to full time, with a flexible approach and their opening hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 -17:00!
A truly fantastic & rare opportunity.
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria Apted-Bagnall on 01133979342.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Front End Web Developer - Travel Industry - Cheshire
- Travel Agent - West Yorkshire
- IT Business Travel Support
- Travel Finance Administrator
- Senior Digital & Trade Marketing Executive
- Communication & Contents Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Flights Manager, Glasgow
- Travel Software Support Manager
- Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking
- Luxury Caribbean Product Manager
- Contact Centre Manager (Immediate Starter)
- Foreign Exchange Team Leader
- Marketing Manager
- Engagement and Communications Manager - Surrey
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Group Reservations Consultant - London City
- Travel Accounts Executive
- Contracting Assistant - German Speaking
- Hotel Contractor - Europe
- Bookkeeping & Admin Assistant