Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
Are you looking to progress in your Business Travel career, working for one of the most successful, busy travel management company's in the centre of Glasgow? Ready to step into a new Business Travel challenge?
Senior Business Travel Consultant required for this strong, successful Travel Management company, located in the centre of Glasgow.
I am looking for a suitably experienced travel professional who is ready to progress in their into Business Travel career.
This excellent opportunity will see you working for a hugely respected company who are winning lots of new business and pride themselves on their success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Booking all your client needs, including multi-centre's, international flights, accommodation, etc.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Use GDS, daily.
- Be a key part of a busy, successful team working on new and existing accounts, adding to the success of this business.
I am looking for a suitably experienced travel professional, looking to progress in their Business Travel career, being a part of an extremely busy team working on new and existing key client accounts.
The ideal candidate will have GDS knowledge, preferably Sabre but we can cross-train, strong customer service skills, communication skills and someone who is happy in a busy team.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary.
This role is working for a highly respected, hugely successful and busy Corporate Travel company so is excellent for your personal & professional progression.
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent, exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria Apted-Bagnall on 0141 248 5222.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £17000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0141 248 5222 / 0113 397 9342
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-17 10:17:46 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Front End Web Developer - Travel Industry - Cheshire
- Travel Agent - West Yorkshire
- IT Business Travel Support
- Travel Finance Administrator
- Senior Digital & Trade Marketing Executive
- Communication & Contents Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Flights Manager, Glasgow
- Travel Software Support Manager
- Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking
- Luxury Caribbean Product Manager
- Contact Centre Manager (Immediate Starter)
- Foreign Exchange Team Leader
- Marketing Manager
- Engagement and Communications Manager - Surrey
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Group Reservations Consultant - London City
- Travel Accounts Executive
- Contracting Assistant - German Speaking
- Hotel Contractor - Europe
- Bookkeeping & Admin Assistant