A leading technology firm, is seeking a passionate and ambitious Helpdesk Administrator to join their helpdesk and provide exceptional support to customers!
This role can offer you a healthy base salary (depending on experience) and rapid career progression!
As a Helpdesk Administrator your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving phone calls
- Responding to the calls in a timely mannor
- Dealing with engineers, customers as well as subcontractors
- Handling general admin tasks
The right Helpdesk Administrator will have:
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Mini Bus Driver
- Trainee/Apprentice Electricians
- Event Coordinator
- Personal Assistant
- Courier Van Driver
- Junior Financial Accountant
- Warehouse Order Picker
- Bakery Shop Team Member
- Mortgage Administrator
- Inbound Call Handler
- Kitchen Porter
- Accounts Payable assistant
- Data Administrator
- Retail Assistant
- Shop floor Assistant
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Van Driver
- Transport Supervisor
- IT Support Engineer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative