Excellent opportunity for an Estimator to join Top 100 construction company in Kent.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Examine and consider tender documentation.
Produce substantiated cost estimates for Building Services and Package Improvement enquiries received by the Company within time constraints imposed.
Complete tender submission documents.
Study and take due note of tender documentation.
Preparation where necessary of Bills of Quantities or Scheduling of Materials to facilitate pricing of the Works.
Providing timely and suitable documentation to the Buyers to enable them to obtain competitive prices of specified materials within the tender period.
Selecting trade packages sending out and following up sub-contract enquiries for elements of the projects.
Familiarisation with site conditions of environment and taking proper account of same in preparation of tenders.
Production of cost estimates by the due date in accordance with Company Management Instructions and attendance of settlement and adjudication meetings.
Liaison with Consulting Engineer and other professionals to deal with any queries or variations arising during the tender process.
Attendance of meetings as required.
Following the award of a Contract attend handover briefing meetings with the Company's Contract Management team and provide a full package of documentation in support of your tender.
Answer queries as they arise.
Assist the Contract Management team to evaluate variations to contract works.
Solid Estimating background
Experience of housing association/decent homes, new build or maintenance
Excellent communication skills
Degree in Quantity Surveying
£45,000 - £55,000 + Car allowance + benefits
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance + benefits
- Location: Swanley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Tel: 01732 870011
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-20 10:17:13 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Field Sales Consultant (Manchester based)
- Project Coordinator (FMCG)
- Customer Support Executive (Helpdesk)
- Management Accountant
- Customer Service/Telesales
- Deputy Manager (Care Home)
- Interim Home Manager
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Business Development Executive - Software
- Health & Safety Administrator (Construction)
- Operations Manager (Mech & Electrical)
- Field Sales Representative
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Office Administrator
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Office Management / Accounts / PA
- Inbound Customer Service
- Field Sales Consultant (London)
- Office Assistant (Various Companies)
- Entertainment/Events Manager – Leisure Breaks