NHS Band 5 Theatre Cardiac Anaesthetic Practitioner
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Operating Theatre Cardiac Anaesthetic Practitioner to join the perioperative team at one of our leading NHS Trust clients based in Harefield, Greater London, a small, attractive community on the green belt fringe of the city.
This is a full-time role but this Trust is open to hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Medic International Nursing & Theatres is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework Agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trusts.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering a relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading NHS Trust, situated in the countryside just outside Northwest London.
It is one of the leading centres in the world for heart and lung transplants, and a pioneer of left ventricular assist device research.
Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
At least six months' Cardiac experience in Operating Theatres.
Anaesthetic applicants must hold an appropriate qualification.
Good communication skills and willingness to work in flexible environment will be essential.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists and full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
For a summary of all current Medic Anaesthetic vacancies click HERE and for an overall summary of all Theatre vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£25.2k - 32.4k per year + NHS Employee Benefits apply
- Location: Harefield, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TCA122/06
- Posted: 2016-10-22 18:39:48 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- RGN - Infection Control & Tissue Viability - Surgical Ward
- Nurse Practitioners - Register for Future Opportunities
- Primary Care Nurses - Register for Opportunities
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Outpatients (Enhanced salary)
- Community Nurses - Register for Future Opportunities
- Health Visitors - Register for Future Opportunities
- Midwives - Register for Future Opportunities
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Short Stay (Enhanced salary)
- Gastro / Hepatobiliary Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Reproductive Health Nurses - Future Opportunities
- Neurology / Neurosurgery / Rehab Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Infection Control Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Orthopaedic Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Dialysis Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Practice Development Nurse / Education - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Children's Disability Services Team Manager (Guernsey)
- NHS Band 5 Neonatal / NICU Staff Nurse
- Band 5 Community Nurse - Admissions Prevention (Guernsey)
- Band 7 Sister / Charge Nurse - Outpatients & Radiology (Guernsey)
- Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Day Procedure Unit (Guernsey)