Nationwide Placements are looking for an Office Junior, possibly with retail experience, to join our client's chartered accountancy offices.
This is the perfect opportunity for retail professionals to move into an office based career.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn a good salary (based on experience), while being able to move from retail to an office-based career!
As an Office Junior your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting office visitors and handling the reception area
- Handling basic scanning, faxing, and filing tasks
- Providing administration services including making arrangements for meetings, managing refreshments, and handling post
- Handling other duties as and when required
The right Office Junior will have:
- Previous experience in customer service
- A presentable personality with a positive attitude
- Passion for hardwork
- Excellent communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Mini Bus Driver
- Trainee/Apprentice Electricians
- Event Coordinator
- Personal Assistant
- Courier Van Driver
- Junior Financial Accountant
- Warehouse Order Picker
- Bakery Shop Team Member
- Mortgage Administrator
- Inbound Call Handler
- Kitchen Porter
- Accounts Payable assistant
- Data Administrator
- Retail Assistant
- Shop floor Assistant
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Van Driver
- Transport Supervisor
- IT Support Engineer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative