Nationwide Placements are looking for an Office Junior, possibly with retail experience, to join our client's chartered accountancy offices.
This is the perfect opportunity for retail professionals to move into an office based career.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn a good salary (based on experience), while being able to move from retail to an office-based career!
As an Office Junior your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting office visitors and handling the reception area
- Handling basic scanning, faxing, and filing tasks
- Providing administration services including making arrangements for meetings, managing refreshments, and handling post
- Handling other duties as and when required
The right Office Junior will have:
- Previous experience in customer service
- A presentable personality with a positive attitude
- Passion for hardwork
- Excellent communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Bus Driver
- Cabin Crew
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Junior Designer
- Trainee Mortgage Adviser
- Call Centre Customer Service
- CCTV Control Room Operator (Security)
- Trainee Site Manager
- Casual Bar staff
- Office Assistant
- HR Assistant
- Call Centre Operator
- Art Worker/ Graphic Designer
- Receptionist/ Administration Assistant
- Supermarket Assistant WANTED!!!
- Assistant Project Manager - Retail
- Inbound Customer Service Agents
- Machine Operator
- Data Analyst
- Entry Level Project Coordinator