Customer Advisers - Henley
Based in Henley
Competitive hourly rate
Full and part time roles
Leading UK retailer with a fantastic reputation
My client is recruiting for dedicated, customer service focussed sales advisers to join their branch in Henley, full and part time.
You will have prior retail experience, within a retailer that focuses on one to one customer service.
You must be willing to constantly learn and develop your product knowledge as this role requires you to be able to give specialist advice to customers.
You will also be working within a small team, so need to be flexible and able to support fellow team members when required.
Sales Advisor Duties:
- Consistently provide first class service to all customers, ensuring their visit is memorable
- Work well within a team and support other team members, but also be able to work on own initiative when required
- Continually seek to develop product knowledge through training, show a keen interest in self development
- Ensure all customers receive expert advice and guidance when they are shopping
- Seek to maintain the very highest store standards
If the above sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Sales Floor Manager - Bristol - Leading Retailer
- Barista/Team Member - Wandsworth
- Team Leader/Supervisor - Wolverhampton
- Store Manager - New Opening - Wolverhampton
- Store Manager - £22,000-£24,500k - Farnham
- Fashion Department Manager - £18k-25k - Ashford
- Assistant Leisure Manager - Dartford
- Cinema Manager - Port Talbot
- Bar & Restaurant Manager - Newcastle under Lyme
- Hotel Deputy General Manager - Newcastle
- Gastro Pub Management Opportunities - Maidenhead
- Pub General Manager - Aspley Guise
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Huntingdon
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Self Employed
- Retail Store Manager - Berkhamsted
- Shift Supervisor/Duty Manager - Wembley
- Retail Assistant Manager - Henley
- Retail Store Manager - Hunstanton - Fashion
- Retail Supervisor - Hatfield - 30 hours!
- Retail Store Manager - Livingston - Homeware