Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
Painter and Decorator - Greater Manchester
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Painter and Decorator based in Greater Manchester to work in the Knutsford area.
As a Painter & Decorator you will hold relevant NVQ or City and Guilds qualifications, a full UK driving licence and experience of working within social housing.
It is essential to have either ladder training or IPAF and advantageous to have PASMA, Working at Heights and Manual Handling certificates.
As a Painter and Decorator working for my client within social housing your duties will include start to finish internal and external works as well as the aspects of associated trades as and when required.
You will be required to drive to and from the depot but will be provided with a company van for travel to the work area in Knutsford.
You will be part of a three man team on site consisting of 2 Painter & Decorators and a Labourer.
If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gary at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £13 - £14 per annum + Van
- Location: Trafford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-25 16:48:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Chidlrens Social Worker Powys
- AMHP Carmarthenshire
- AMHP Powys Council
- Probation Officer
- Community Payback Administrator
- Recovery Worker
- Substance Misuse Practitioners
- Band 5 A&E Nurse (RGN)
- Probation Officer
- Registered General Nurse - Bolton
- Band 6 CPN - Louth
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Child
- Electrician Liverpool
- BAND 6 CPN REQUIRED TO WORK WITHIN A PERSONALITY TEAM IN ESSEX!
- Mental Health Care Assistants-Dorset
- Social Worker | Children and Family Residential Services
- Night Support Worker
- Child Protection Social Worker