HR Advisor (Marine) Southampton - Permanent - Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist Marina Development & Operations company for a HR Advisor.
The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for HR queries and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Providing an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
Managing staff relationships promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
- Ensuring Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
An attractive package is available to the successful applicant and the opportunity to develop your skills in a leading organisation.
You must have full rights to live and work in the UK to be considered.
To apply for this role or for more information please call Zach Gaden on +44 (0) 2392 314698 or email email@example.com
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Deliery Lead
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Programme Design Lead
- Sales and Marketing Executive - London
- IT Delivery Manager / Project Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Senior Buyer
- Data Architect
- Project Support Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
- Data Projects Delivery Engineer
- Customer Support Coordinator
- Compliance Manager
- DevOps / Big Data Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- CAD Design Engineer
- Team Leader