Specifications Technologist / Technical Administrator / Technical Assistant
My Client is a well-established leading food manufacturer based near Bristol. They are now seeking a Specifications Technologist to join their Technical Team at their Flagship site.
Working within a large Technical Team this role offers fantastic opportunities and progression for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with Retailer specifications within the food industry, however, a candidate with experience in a Technical or Quality position would also be considered.
You will need to be an excellent communicator, with attention to detail and a passion for technical to be successful in this role.
You should ideally be of graduate / HND calibre in a food technology discipline
Technical experience within food manufacturing.
Working knowledge of specifications is highly desirable.
Food legislation / labeling training
This role could suit a Graduate who is keen to embark on a career within the Food Industry or a candidate who has experience of working within a QA or Technical role within the Industry
If the role is of interest, then please send your CV today
Technical Admin, Technical Assistant, Technical Coordinator, Quality Control, NPD Admin, NPD Assistant, Food Technology, Specifications Officer, Specifications Technologist
- Start: 26/10/2016
- Rate: Â£20k - 24k per year + Benefits
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: manucomm recruitment
- Contact: Fay Reynolds
- Tel: 01278393392
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JO0000000296
- Posted: 2016-10-26 10:24:18 -
- View all Jobs from manucomm recruitment
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Interim Technical Manager - Food Industry
- Quality Manager - Manufacturing
- Fabricator / Welder
- Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Operative
- QA Technician / QC Technician
- Shift Engineer / Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Food Technologist
- Graduate CAD Draughtsperson / Tekla Detailer
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Weekend Shift
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Nights
- Fabricator / Welder
- Account Manager -
- CNC Operator / Setter
- Laser Programmer / Planner
- Welder - MIG & TIG
- Engineering Team Leader - Manufacturing
- Fork Lift Driver - Warehouse Assistant
- Production Manager
- Quality Assurance / Quality Compliance Lead