Specialist Social Worker -Children's & Families Team - Somerset
Specialist Social Worker - Children's and Families Team - Somerset - £35ph
An exciting role has become available in a C&F Team in Somerset.
Our client requires a Specialist Social Worker to join the team.
The successful candidate for this role will need to be the authority in social care practice with acknowledged depth and expertise.
Experience in Mental health is also essential for this role.
As a specialist Social worker, responsibilities will also include directly developing others, championing practice improvement by actively participating in process/procedure/policy and strategy development.
Benefits of the role as a Children and Families Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
As a Children and Families Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children and Families Social Worker, you will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- RGN - Health and Well Being Prison Nurse - North Lancashire
- Orthopaedics Scrub Practitioner (RGN) - Worcester
- Primary Staff Nurse - (RGN/RMN/RNLD) - Young Adults
- Staff Nurse RMN - Medium/Low Secure - Bloxwich, Walsall
- Registered General Nurse - Staff Nurse - Worcester
- Registered Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse - RMN - EMI Registered Nursing Hom
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Ward Manager (RMN) - Rehabilitation Unit
- Deputy Manager (Nursing Home) - RGN or RMN - Pinner
- Registered Nurse (RNLD) - Eating Disorder Unit - Bristol
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Yeovil
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Monmouth
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Reading - £35ph
- Social Worker - Looked after Children - Norfolk - £28p/h
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Luton - £28 ph