Community Nurse - Wiltshire
Service Care Health currently are looking for experienced and enthusiastic community nurses to join a number of teams delivering care to patients within their own homes across Wiltshire.
You will predominantly working alone in patients homes or other community settings including health centres.
Although working as part of a team you will predominantly be working alone, managing your own caseload of patients.
A qualified general nurse, adult branch, previous experience as a district or community nurse is desired although not essential as training will be provided.
Principle responsibilities of the role will include;
*Injections - IM, Sub-cut
*Catheterisation - male, female and supra-pubic
*Wound care - leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds and lacerations
*Pressure damage risk assessment and preventative care
*IVs - PICC line antibiotic administration, flushing, dressing and bung change
*Blood glucose monitoring
For more details please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Probation Officer
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT BAND 2- PETERBOROUGH
- Adults Support Worker Cardiff
- RGN BAND 5 -STEVENAGE
- STAFF NURSE BAND 5 / RGN - PETERBOROUGH
- Property Management Administrator - Preston
- RGN BAND 5 PALLIATIVE CARE- WISBECH
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT- OXFORD
- Case Administrator - Warwickshire
- RGN BAND 5 PALLIATIVE CARE- CAMBRIDGE
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- Cheshunt
- Environmental Health officer
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT/ HCA BAND 3- CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- Children's Social Worker, Isle of Wight
- Support Worker Adult Care
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Leicestershire
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Chester
- Adoption Social Worker Worcestershire
- Leaving Care Social worker Bedfordshire