Community Nurse - Wiltshire
Service Care Health currently are looking for experienced and enthusiastic community nurses to join a number of teams delivering care to patients within their own homes across Wiltshire.
You will predominantly working alone in patients homes or other community settings including health centres.
Although working as part of a team you will predominantly be working alone, managing your own caseload of patients.
A qualified general nurse, adult branch, previous experience as a district or community nurse is desired although not essential as training will be provided.
Principle responsibilities of the role will include;
*Injections - IM, Sub-cut
*Catheterisation - male, female and supra-pubic
*Wound care - leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds and lacerations
*Pressure damage risk assessment and preventative care
*IVs - PICC line antibiotic administration, flushing, dressing and bung change
*Blood glucose monitoring
For more details please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge