Job Title: Recovery Worker
Our Client is looking for a Substance misuse Recovery Worker at their service in the Norwich area, the job role is 22 hours per week.
The post holder will undertake the planning and delivery of direct service user care with minimal supervision, ensuring continuity of practice and working within a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency environment.
The post holder will manage a caseload and the provision of substance misuse services to people with substance misuse needs, both within the service locations and in the community.
Substance Misuse Interventions
To work with individuals to enable them to access and engage in treatment for substance misuse.
Provide support, advice and information to those contacting the service concerning all areas related to their health and general well-being and, where appropriate, to refer service users to clinical staff within the service or to other relevant services.
To ensure service users and/or carers are enabled and empowered to make informed decisions about their care and delivery of that care.
To enable service users to gain and maintain recovery.
Provision of needle exchange and harm reduction advice.
Provide outreach support and services in the community as needed.
Provide cover for the telephone advice line including out-of-hours duties on a rota basis.
Participate in the provision and facilitation of service user groups as needed.
Provide basic screening tests for service users, such as urine testing and saliva testing.
Assessment and Care Planning
Provide comprehensive assessment, planned care and risk assessment/screening for service users, referring for clinical support if needed to include safeguarding concerns (adult and child).
To be responsible for implementing first and/or urgent service user assessments.
Care Co-ordination and Case Management
Provide care co-ordination for service users who engage in treatment.
To assist in the co-ordination of work as required.
Provide ongoing evaluation of service user needs and identify those who are working towards positive closure.
Initiate and attend service user reviews, case conferences and other meetings as required.
To advise the multidisciplinary team and other agencies of changes in the service user's circumstances.
To work within the multidisciplinary/multi-agency team and to form working partnerships with other care providers.
To have ongoing responsibility for the review of service user care within the team setting and to prioritise and disseminate such information within the team.
To keep the team manager fully informed of clinical and service delivery issues.
To maintain and provide accurate records, statistics and reports as required by the service and in line with relevant record keeping procedures.
To participate in clinical governance/audit and research practice that would affect service development.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 months
- Rate: £10 - £12 per hour + Negoitable
- Location: Norwich, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-26 10:29:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children Social Worker - Children in Care Team - Stoke on Trent
- Children's Referral Assessment (RAIS) Social Worker London
- Litigation Solicitor
- SQSW Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Leatherhead, Surrey
- SQSW Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Redhill, Surrey
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Litigation Solicitor
- Customer Service Assistant/Receptionist-Cambridge
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Social Worker, Community Mental Health Team, Central London
- Senior Social Worker, Fostering, Hampshire
- Band 6 Senior Community Mental Health Practitioner/Memory Nurse
- Fire Risk Surveyor - West Sussex
- Occupational Therapist - Mental Health
- Registered Mental Health Nurses - Somerset
- Support Worker in Basingstoke
- Community Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Support Worker / Care Assistant
- Support Worker