FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Op
Our client is seeking an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis.
The role will involve moving goods/stock around the warehouse with the FLT Counterbalance, alongside general warehouse duties such as wrapping, packing and loading/unloading.
A current FLT Counterbalance Licence is required, and if candidates have a current FLT Reach Licence that would be advantageous but not essential.
Own transport is essential due to location.
£7.50p/h plus holiday pay
8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
More Jobs from Hewett Recruitment Ltd
- Optical Assembly Operative- 2pm-10pm
- Technical Specialist – Technical Support
- Application Specialist – Technical Support
- Corporate Receptionist
- Service Charge Accountant
- Server Administrator – Dev Ops, PHP, LAMP, MySQL, 3rd line
- Weekend Assembly Operative
- Software Developer – Malvern, OOP, Java £30-40k
- IT Jobs – Software Test Engineer - £22 - 30k, Malvern
- Accounts Administrator
- Export and Accounts Administrator
- Controls Engineer, PLC, HMI, Control Systems, Automation
- Laser Cutting Sales Support Engineer – Laser Cutting, Pre-sales
- Manufacturing Process Engineer – Process, Lean, CI
- Maintenance Engineer (Night Shift) – Electrical, PLC, Mech.
- Lead Engineer – Lean, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma,
- Production Operative
- Jr to Mid Level Mobile App Developer