Test Manager LOADRUNNER , HPQC, SOLARIS, ORACLE, .NET Slough C£
As a Systems Test Manager, you will work as part of a larger project team utilising LOADRUNNER and HP Quality Center (QC) or similar.
Following agile principles, you will successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues across multiple specialisms which could include; end users, key client representatives, business analysts, designers, developers, operations teams and more.
This will be a high profile project over the next 2 years, with future long term projects across the EMEA region already in the pipeline.
You should be familiar with :-
LoadRunner, Visual Studio or Jmeter
Track record experience in load, stress, soak testing.
Knowledge and experience with C#, .Net, SQL, Unix (Solaris) & Oracle Technologies
Specific activities can range from preparing and executing tests to defining strategies, implementing process improvements and coaching others.
This also includes developing automated test frame-works and scripts.
Throughout this process you will apply your proven expertise and skills with enthusiasm to deliver high quality outputs, utilising industry best practice and innovation.
experience in Functional and Non-Functional Software
ISEB / ISTQB (Foundation Level) certified Tester
Good working knowledge of Waterfall, V and Agile (Scrum) Methodologies and immense proficiency in Non-Functional, Functional, Integration, Regression, System and User Acceptance Testing of Web Based and Client Server applications
Excellent working experience on LoadRunner, Performance Center, Sitescope, JMeter, PerfMon & QC/ALM
Extensive experience in planning, estimating Performance Testing efforts and schedules
Proficient in creating Performance Test Plan and defining Performance Test Strategy for entire testing phase
Experience in Non-functional testing, including designing, building and running automated load, performance and capacity tests
Proficient in setting-up and running Load Tests (Average Load/Peak Tests), Stress Tests, Volume Tests, Soak Tests (Endurance Tests) and Failover/Resilience/DR Tests
Experience in Identifying Memory leakages and Bottleneck problems in the applications
Experience in evaluating product Reliability, Availability and Scalability.
An established software/Hardware vendor in the AsiaPac region and are now commencing on major projects across the EU with their innovative technology and services in the Intellectual Security arena.
They are about to embark on a Multi Million pound (£100M+) project to implement and manage their innovative and leading technology solution across the entire UK (Over 130 major locations).
This is going to be a high profile roll out of proven Technology and applications across the UK.
Further potential projects are in the pipeline across the EMEA region.
This is your first stepping stone, in an organisation that believe in innovation and people coming together for the future.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- BI Developer; SQL; NE London; up to £30k
- Senior IT Analyst; Retail: Central London; £40K+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £flex + bens
- Data Team Manager; Victoria; up to £35k + bens
- .Net Web Developer; up to £40k + amazing benefits
- Food Technologist Manager ; Warrington , >40k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- Software Developer; Java; Canary Wharf; £50k+
- DevOps Engineer; Canary Wharf; £50k+
- Senior Support / Systems Administrator - Docklands - up to £40k
- 2nd Line Support – London - £29k plus bonus
- C#.Net Developer; 12-18m exp; Twickenham; £35k
- .Net Developer / Architect .Net; SQL; Kings Langley up to £50k
- SQL Developer; 6m Contract; £300p/d
- Junior IT Support; Moorgate; up to £24k & Benefits
- IT Support; Finance/Trading; Linux; SW6; £35k+
- Support Analyst; Mac & PC; SE London; up to £28k - Pro Rata
- SQL Admin/Developer; W. London; up to £40k + benefits
- MI Reporting Analyst; Excel; Mayfair; - £25k -£30k