Bar Staff now wanted for our leading client in the hospitality and catering sector!
This is a great opportunity for a skilled individual to join a warm and welcoming team of a bar and restaurant! Career progression is fully achievable and highly encouraged!
As Bar Staff your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Updating the current promotions as well as new products
- Serving beverages quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring the bar premises and toilets are clean and tidy
- Communicating with the customers and asking them about the food
- Contributing ideas in team meetings
The right Bar Staff will have:
- Previous work experience in a busy bar
- Good customer service skills
- Positive attitude towards work and skills to prioritise duties
- Multi-tasking skills
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Good time management skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Online Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Manager
- Part Time Telephonist
- Warehouse & Logistics Operative
- Production Operative
- Reservations Co-ordinator
- Call Center Agents
- Switchboard Operator
- Customer Service Administrator
- HR & Training Administrator
- Coffee Shop Assistant
- Long Distance Van Driver
- Warehouse And Logistics Manager
- Junior Accountant
- Pharmaceutical Admin Assistant
- Finance Assistant