Senior QSW Child Protection Guildford, Surrey
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a qualified senior social worker in, Surrey (Guildford) to work as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker.
The Ideal Candidate
A social worker who has experience in Child Protection (CP) and/or Looked After Children (LAC).
Why Service Care Solutions?
1. Free DBS (CRB) Check.
2. Benefit from contributions towards your Social Work training.
3. Have access to Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK from over 200 authorities and private organizations at no expense to you!
, Have minimum of 2 year's post qualification experience.
, Ability to manage complex caseload and arrange services for assessment of need, care planning, and care treatment to support and protect children and young people.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Helal now at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Helal.Hussain@servicecare.org.uk.
*What Would You Do With £250.00?
Why not refer a suitable candidate for this position and if they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the recommendation once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £43 - £150 per annum + £43,150
- Location: Guildford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-01 10:07:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Work Assistant
- Band 5 Staff Nurse (RGN), East London
- Approved Mental Health Practitioner | AMHP | Northallerton
- Domestic Gas Engineer
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Community Payback Administrator
- Childrens Senior Social Worker, Harlesden, West London
- Band 5 and Band 6 CPNs Needed in North Hampshire
- Band 6 Podiatrist - Leyland
- Domestic Gas Engineer - South East London
- Qualified Commercial Transport Manager
- Adult Care Manager - Adult Community Services
- Band 5 District Nurse - Hillingdon
- Learning Disabilities Social Worker
- Children Social Worker, Greenwich Council
- ICT Service Desk Technician - Stockton on Tees
- Mental Health Care Assistants-Dorset
- Registered Mental Health Nurses- Hampshire