Best Interest Assessor - Adults Services Team - Home Working
Best Interest Assessor - Adults Services Team - Home Working - Midlands - £300 Per Assessment
Quality Assured Projects is a division of Liquid Personnel and we are looking for new Best Interest Assessors to work full time across the Midlands.
The ideal Best Interest Assessor candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The ideal candidate will have have experience based in a similar setting and team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Best Interest Assessor / Social Worker interested in working for a small and dedicated team.
Responsibilities as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Carrying out DoLS assessments
- liaising with the MHA and DoLS Lead
- Undertaking a consultative role based on skills, experience and expertise
- Must complete 2+ assessments per week
Requirements as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place “
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital