Chef required for Granary Wharf Leeds
Salary £18-24k depending on experience
We are looking for a Chef to work in their new central Leeds venue.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
Our innovative menu consists of authentic wood-fired pizzas, seasonal salads, sharing platters & gourmet pub snacks.
The venue boasts brand new kitchen facilities in an open plan design facilitating food preparation in full view of the customer.
Our ideal candidate would demonstrate;
, Essential experience of working in a busy catering kitchen
, Friendly, sociable and welcoming to our customers
, Working closely with the head chef to maintain accurate food ordering and stocking level including all kitchen materials
, Wastage & portion control
, Cleanliness & hygiene of the kitchen and associated areas.
Strict adherence to Food Safety standards
, Organised and able to prioritise workloads
, Works closely with the Company Food Development Manager in the design, costing, review and promotion of the Menu
, Adherence to company policy and procedures
, Understanding of how vital the relationship is between kitchen and front of house teams
,Previous fresh dough pizza experience preferred as well as experience of a fast paced pizza kitchen.
,Drive & enthusiasm and a flair and passion for pizza making.
,Understanding of how vital the relationship is between kitchen and front of house teams.
Click 'Apply' now to forward your C.V.
and a covering letter.
- Rate: £18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-02 12:05:11 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Telesales Representative
- Launchpad Support Worker
- Pest Control Service Technician
- Housing Assistant
- Health Safety Environment & Quality Advisor
- Bookkeeper and Procurement Manager
- Senior Chef De Partie
- Group Commercial Director
- Commis Chef
- Teacher of Maths
- Head of Religious Studies
- Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish)
- Communications and Marketing Manager
- Vehicle Progressor
- Client Retention Executive
- Client Relations Team Manager
- Internal Client Relationship Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Stock Controller
- IT Support Analyst