IT Audit Manager
Salary: £65-75000 + bonus
IT Audit Manager required to help strengthen the Business Risk Control (BRC) framework for a successful FTSE group.
The Role includes:
Assure, co-ordinate and execute IT audit planning IT audit performance, reporting and follow-up in own area of attention, including new projects under development;
Execute IT audits by gathering, documenting and analysing information and evidence on the existence of risks and the effectiveness of processes and IT systems
Initiate, review and approve the work of (senior) IT auditors through all audit phases, lead IT audit teams.
You will be a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.
In-depth knowledge of: IT auditing, process control, management/strategic control, risk management, organisation, change management and information technology.
Financial Services experience is desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a FTSE listed global blue chip firm with a strong internal promotion policy and use it as a springboard into the business.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Internal Auditor- West Midlands
- Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
- Senior IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Internal/International Auditor - Extensive EMEA travel
- EMEA Senior Internal Audit Manager - Global business - Flexible location