Our international Client based in Weybridge, Surrey require a H.R.
Admiistrator to assist team for a period of 2 to 3 months.
Provide comprehensive administration support to HR team members in all areas including Reward, Recruitment, Employee Relations and Learning & Development.
Actions include (but are not limited to) regularly updating organisational charts, maintaining employee filing system, co-ordinating Long Service Awards and managing business card administration.
Produce accurate correspondence to employees relating to all employee lifecycle events i.e.
contractual changes, salary increases, bonus and maternity/ paternity letters.
Ownership of the new starter onboarding process and all required administration from offer stage to final actions ensuring a smooth and positive onboarding experience for all new starters.
Process all relevant leaver administration in a timely manner.
Assist the HR Coordinator in all stages of the recruitment process including booking interviews, arranging candidate testing and ensuring recruitment files are up to date.
Do you enjoy working in a friendly and busy environmnet, if so please call now.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Contracts Administrator
- Customer Service Representative
- Order Administrator
- Order Administrator - FLUENT FRENCH OR DUTCH SPEAKER
- Quote & Contracts Administrator
- Customer Advocate Representative - FRENCH OR DUTCH SPEAKER
- Candidate Attraction Specialist
- Financial Project Manager
- Finance Project Manager
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Customer Service Assistant
- EMEA Intercompany Accountant
- EMEA Fixed Asset Accountant
- Dutch Intercompany Accountant
- Sales / Administration Co-ordinator
- Dutch or French Intercompany Accountant
- French or Dutch Fixed Asset Accountant
- Receptionist & Administrator
- German Speaking Financial Accountant
- HR Administrator