Test and Development Engineer
A leading R&D automotive company, based in the Midlands, require a Test and Development Engineer to work on ground breaking and innovative projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on safety critical equipment/components for the automotive and commercial vehicle sector.
As a Test and Development Engineer, you'll be:
-Responsible for development and testing to ensure production introduction is delivered in line with relevant product design specifications.
-Conduct benchmark testing of products.
-Co-ordinate the design and construction of; component, system test rigs and equipment to meet specified requirements.
-Produce detailed engineering reports to formulate solutions.
-Act as technical liaison with other departments and outside suppliers.
-Create relevant test specifications for new products.
To be successful in the role as a Test and Development Engineer you'll have the following skills and experience:
-Experience of working within an engineering environment in the automotive, aerospace or similar industry.
-Bachelor's degree in an engineering related discipline.
-Ability to design and construct system test rigs.
-Ability to interpret engineering drawings and component inspection methods.
-Understanding of preventative maintenance, calibration and validation methodologies.
-Knowledge of quality management procedures (APQP).
-Working knowledge of FMEA and DVP&R process.
-Ability to work with others in a cross discipline team of engineers
-Ability to self-manage and prioritise work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in state of the art facilities for a company unrivaled in their industry.
They have huge expansion plans and the support for you to express and enhance your skill set.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.
To apply for the position of Test and Development Engineer, please send your CV to Michael Shepherd via the ‘apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Lead Systems Engineer - Defence
- Manufacturing Engineer - CI Specialist
- Senior Systems Engineer - RF / Radar / Antenna
- Lead Antenna Engineer - Word Class
- Electronic Warfare Analyst
- Principal Systems Engineer - Defence
- Powertrain Design Engineer (Various Levels)
- In-house Global Mobility Consultant - Boston - 6-8 Months
- Vulnerability/Cyber Security Research Engineer
- Software Developers - New Manchester site opening
- Electrical Systems Design Engineer - AEROSPACE
- Principal Hardware Engineer - MixedSignal IC
- Senior Mechanical (Stress) Engineer - FEA
- Java Software Developers
- Software Engineer - SPARK Ada
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer
- Information Security Consultant - CESG
- Senior / Principal Software Engineer - C++
- Commercial Manager - DEFSTAN, DEFCON
- Commercial Manager - Market leading organisation