Human Resources assistant
Nationwide Placements is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Assistant for our client a leading consultancy group.
Our client provides services across several industries and works with business leaders and executives in key positions across the globe.
You will be working with senior Human Resources teams to help smooth functioning of the department.
The salary on offer is very competitive and there are opportunities for growth and progression!
Human Resources assistant responsibilities will include:
- Arrange and ensure effective organisation and coordination of meetings, performance reviews and staffing reviews
- Placing recruitment adverts, organising interviews and candidate debriefs
- Organise induction schedules
- Work with departments to organise internal and external training courses
- Contribute to the development of documentation and updates of current manuals
- Assist with reviewing and updating company policies and procedures
- Arrange exit interviews and assist with leavers documents
The ideal Human Resources assistant:
- Interest to pursue a career in HR, previous HR experience would be advantageous
- Proactive, self-starting and confident
- Good attention to detail, organised and an excellent team player
- Ability to follow through relevant tasks from start to finish with minimum guidance
- Strong Microsoft skills - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Some Human Resources experience is ideal but full training will be provided.
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Library Assistant
- Junior Accountant
- Assistant Facilities Manager
- PA and Business Assistant
- Library Assistant
- General Labourer
- Filing and Archiving Clerk
- Warehouse Operative (Nights)
- Courier Van Driver
- Income Accounting Assistant
- Retail Banking Assistant
- Inbound Call Handler
- Parcel Sorter
- Sales Assistant
- Order Input Clerk
- Factory Operative / Grinder
- Junior IT Support
- Housing Administration Officer