Urology - Speciality Doctor
The Role - Specialty Doctor, Urology x 2 posts
Location - Midlands
Salary - £37000 - £70000
These are 2 replacement posts to assist the Consultants in providing a comprehensive Urology service to the County of Lincolnshire.
The department is now a Pan Trust service with Clinical Governance, Audit, CPD and MDM sessions are organised on a Pan Trust basis.
The department of Urology offers a full range of urological services with training opportunities in pelvic oncology surgery and endourology.
The department has two holmium laser machines used in endourology and has a “green light” laser installed at the Boston site.
The Gyrus system is employed routinely for TURPs.
The Lincoln site is now offering prostatic brachytherapy and is the centre for major urological pelvic cancer within the Trust, with laparoscopic nephrectomies.
Diagnostic services are provided at all sites, including TRUS biopsy, video flexible endoscopy and urodynamics, with Boston offering specialist video and penile cuff urodynamics.
The activities of the department at all sites are supported by a team of dedicated clinical nurse specialists, whose roles include nurse led endoscopy, andrology and urodynamics.
It is expected that the post holder will assist the Consultants with audit and quality assurance, postgraduate training of junior staff.
The Specialty Doctor should be able to liaise confidently with general medical practitioners and promote the Specialty of Urology; they will treat patients on behalf of and under the direction of the Consultants.
The hospitals are capable of sponsoring for a tier 2 Visa if required and will fund it, Relocation package may be negotiated.
For more information please feel free to contact me Adrian Mason via email or telephone below or simply apply.
0044 (0) 1132338200
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them.
You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- Start: 03/11/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£37000 to Â£70000 Per: annum Benefits: Potential Relocation
- Location: Midlands,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Adrian Mason
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MASHCL022
- Posted: 2016-11-03 17:13:41 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- ST1 General Surgery.
- ST1 in General Medicine
- Speciality doctor in emergency Medicine
- Consultant Specialising in A&E
- Calling FRCR qualified doctors!
- Thoracic Radiologist
- Consultant in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- Respiratory Medicine - Consultant
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology - Bupa Cromwell
- Consultant Histopathologist – (Cancer Services)
- Senior Oncology
- Consultant Haematologist – (Cancer Services)
- Acute Medicine - Consultant
- Oncology nurses
- Consultant – Radiology (Cancer Services)
- Specialty Doctor - Geriatrics
- ICU Nurse - Private Hospital
- Paediatric Nurses
- Specialty Doctor in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- King Edwards VII - Recovery Nurse